Corporate Social Responsibility
& ESG Strategy
Good corporate citizenship is an effective sustainability strategy.
Do well by doing good. Achieve your triple bottom line targets.
As investors, customers and employees seek out thoughtful community engagement from corporate citizens, businesses must establish and articulate their long-term sustainability goals. These goals can range from a wide variety of factors affecting environmental, social and governance-related impact.
A firm’s ability to swiftly identify their gaps in these areas will confer
The Evergood team can help your firm identify ESG gaps, build a comprehensive sustainability strategy, and design communication strategy to ultimately raise brand value across all stakeholders.
Why Work With Evergood
- Define/identify value drivers
- Assess current ESG factors
- Establish benchmarks
- Define/identify gaps and areas of improvement
- Establish external feedback system to assess risks
- Set desired SDG targets supported by business activities
- Identify key material risk factors
- Build ESG metrics based on materiality
- Design ESG capture framework
- Build ESG analysis system
- Establish screens to meet stakeholder requirements
- Prepare ESG reporting for stakeholders
- Design internal stakeholder engagement plan to support the overall strategy
- Work with branding, marketing and PR team to deploy holistic strategy messaging