Make Impact. Let Us Articulate.
At Evergood, we seek to fundamentally change the way enterprises see themselves in the society. We believe that organizations that intentionally strive to do good also prove to do well. We built Evergood on this principle. Our unique methodology for assessing impact will reduce opacity, inform investment and operating decisions, and build trust among stakeholders to move the society into a sustainable future. Organizations aligned with the long term sustainability goals of the society will benefit from increased trust from their customers, employees and investors.
We are driven by deeply-rooted personal values and believe that our business philosophy should reflect the highest ethical standards. Our core ethos comprises the following principles:
- Integrity – Act with honesty in all stakeholder situations
- Trust – Build trust with all stakeholder relationships
- Respect – Honor the rights, freedoms, views, and property of others
- Transparency – Maintain open and frequent communication
- Accountability – Accept responsibility for all our decisions
- Fairness – Engage in fair competition and maintain equitable, just relationships with employees and clients alike
- Viability – Create long-term value for all relevant stakeholders
- Compliance – Follow the spirit and intent of all applicable codes and regulations
Value Driven Leadership:
“At Evergood, we take fiduciary responsibility to care for and steward your resources. We will obsess over adding value to your organization. As a believer in principles of servant leadership, I lead and manage with one main goal: deliver impeccable results with generous spirit of service and collaboration”— Chaitali Patel